I'm a very busy person, but I usually try to reply to any mail I get, though there may be a long
delay before you receive a response. But in an effort to head off some of the more useless or
futile emails I get, please read the following mini-FAQ before writing me.
- While I appreciate people looking to me for technical advice, please realize I'm not an expert
on all things automotive, or all things Integra. If there's nothing on my site remotely like the
modification you're asking about, I probably don't know anything about it. This would include
things like turbochargers, engine building, etc. I recommend checking out some forums populated by
people with expertise in far more things than I alone do, like
Team Integra or
- If there is a section on my site about the topic you're asking about, please read it
thoroughly. Nothing is more annoying than answering a question that's already clearly answered on
- I am not a directory service. Any sites I know of are on the "Links" page. I don't
know where to buy any JDM engines. Try Google.
- If you don't think my modifications are extreme enough for you, I really don't care. I don't
need any more emails telling me this. Hate mail gets immediately deleted. I do mods that I
like, and I don't care about what's "cool".
- I've stated this many times on this site, but it seems I need to say it again. If you're doing
any kind of serious work on your car at all, please purchase a factory service manual from
Helm. I will not scan pages from it for you so
you can save a measly $60. Taking your car to a mechanic will cost that much for just one hour. You
can probably get one much cheaper on Ebay, or you
can even download a copy from the internet for free if you're so inclined. No, I don't know where.
- Unless your company is unique somehow, and having you on my site would in my opinion be
beneficial to readers, I don't want to exchange links with you. Visitors are already subjected to
annoying pop-ups here. I'm not going to advertise for some crappy little tire shop website whose
prices are much higher than Tire Rack. BTW, if you're tired of the pop-ups, I recommend downloading
a copy of Firefox and using that for browsing
instead of IE. Opera, Konqueror, and several Mozilla/Firefox derivatives also offer
built-in pop-up blocking, so there's no excuse to be suffering with pop-ups anymore.
My email address is: